Indian headphone manufacturer Boult Audio has recently launched their latest wireless headphone dubbed the ‘Flex’ with a price tag of Rs 1,549, exclusively available on www.myntra.com/boult.
The Boult Audio Flex Bluetooth wireless on-ear stereo headphones comes packed with new features and innovations, bringing professional audio in a complete wireless configuration.
The flex incorporates the bests of both worlds with its dual mode functionality. It comes with a high quality braided cable that ensures uninterrupted playing even if you run out of battery. According to the company’s recent press release, The Flex has great passive noise cancellation and offers a host of integrated functionality built in to the ear cup with its on driver audio controls like volume control, play pause button along with a built in condenser MIC to pickup high quality voice.
The headphone is claimed to be super flexible and can be stowed away in your backpack safely; thus the name ‘Flex’.
According to the press release, the drivers are capable of reproducing superior 3D extra bass acoustics which means they deliver improved audio performance over conventional stereo wireless headphones. In the heart of the Flex lies the industry approved Qualcomm CSR8635 Bluetooth which produces a seamless and lossless wireless transmission for silky smooth calls.
The Flex is compatible with all operating systems, Bluetooth, iOS, Android, Blackberry and others. It comes with 2 days stand-by on a single charge and 8-10 hours of playback time.
- Incredibly Detailed High definition Audio
- Ear-cups and head band covered with sweat proof protein leather.
- Deep Bass, Crisp mids, and Vivid Highs.
- Ultra-strong aux cable, braided for extra protection and durability.
- 3D acoustic drivers.
- Robust Casing so that you don’t have to worry about wear and tear
- Built in microphone to ensure easier communication
- Easy-to-use in house controls buttons to accept calls and play, pause or skip music tracks.
- CSR 8635 Chipset