Audio company FiiO has recently launched a new portable high-fidelity Bluetooth amplifier in India, dubbed the BTR3, priced at Rs. 6990. The headphone is now available for purchase on Amazon and other e-commerce websites.
According to the company’s recent press release, the BTR3 is the first Bluetooth amplifier in the world to support all current wireless audio codecs – such as AAC, SBC, aptX, aptX Low Latency, aptX HD, LDAC, and LHDC.
The amplifier is powered by the Qualcomm CR8675 Bluetooth chip which is a premium low-power solution designed for enhanced audio applications with support for 24-bit transmission and processing, thanks to its 120MHz DSP. This chip is also much more stable in signal strength than other competing chips, especially in situations with lots of interference.
The AK4376A DAC in the BTR3, with its extremely low -107 dB distortion and extremely high 124 dB Signal-to-Noise ratio. It also features a 300 mAh battery that allows for 11 hours of playback!
The BTR3 is also equipped with Qualcomm’s cVc noise cancellation technology, which automatically adjusts the microphone and actively suppresses background noise so that your call comes through as clear and audible as possible.
Other features as mentioned by the company:
- Volume control for even finer adjustments to your music: When a smartphone is paired with the BTR3, the phone’s volume is adjusted independently from the BTR3’s own volume control, giving you two sets of volume controls for even greater precision over deciding your desired volume. Also, the BTR3 remembers the volume level you last used it at, so no need to constantly reset your volume after simply turning the device off.
- Simple one-touch NFC pairing: The BTR3 can be paired to other compatible devices with just a simple tap using the NFC wireless short-range communication protocol, entirely avoiding the cumbersome traditional pairing process.
- Drive, but without the stress: When driving, you can connect your smartphone to the BTR3 via Bluetooth, and then connect the BTR3 to your car’s audio system via a 3.5mm audio cable. Not only does the BTR3 now allow you to enjoy your music through your car’s speakers, but you can also more safely answer calls, hands-free.
- Rejuvenate your home theater system: Does your older home theater system have no Bluetooth connectivity? No problem. Simply connect your Bluetooth source to the BTR3, and then connect the BTR3 to your home audio system with a 3.5mm audio cable. Voila, your wired home theater system is now fully capable of playing wireless Bluetooth music!
- Smart assistant helps keep the music playing: Call up Siri in iOS whenever you want simply with a double click of the multifunctional button the BTR3.
- New Type-C connector with USB DAC functionality: The BTR3 adopts the Type-C connector, which is easier to use than ever with its symmetric connector, allow you to insert a cable either way. USB DAC functionality is now also supported – no drivers needed here, simply plug and play!
- An artisan’s touch: The aluminum alloy body wrapped in 2.5D glass like that used in the latest smartphones, the oleophobic coating that keeps off fingerprints, the high contrast black lettering and the smooth texture give the compact BTR3 an elegant look that would not be out of place in a specialty artisan’s shop.
- Wear it the way you want it: It’s easy to carry around the BTR3 with either of two methods: hanging from a lanyard or attached via the rear clip. The rear clip is specifically designed to be able to hang on to most surfaces so you can spend less time figuring out how to take the BTR3 with you.